Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photographing with Intent Part 2

So I tried my exercise of photographing with intent.  I was trying to capture the best image in one photograph and have the image tell a story.  It was very difficult to not take many photos as the sun went down.  I waited and watched, and ended up taking five photos!  There was only one that really seemed interesting when I looked at them again.  In the bottom left corner of the photo there is a young woman who was also standing out on the field watching the sun set.  It was very calm and peaceful out there.  The sunlight was warm.  She seemed to be taking her time watching the sun go down.  It is hard to distinguish the woman from the signpost.  If I were to grade myself I would give an E for effort on this exercise. 


Let me know what you think.  I enjoy hearing your comments.

That's all for now,

-Kyle (and Bre)

1 comment:

  1. I like the combination of spectacular sky and mountains and city and the tiny figure of the girl who looks like she'd like to lift off into the sky...looks like art to me! I hope you'll send it out in the photos so I can save it.

    Dave Blum, I want to hear what you think makes art valuable, to you, Dave.

    Ever curious,
    karen

    ReplyDelete