Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend in Sapporo

The first photo is from sunset on Saturday.  I got a request to get photos of Japanese cows.  Bre and I tried biking around the farm fields of Hokkaido University where I had seen the cows.  We were not successful in finding cows.  Perhaps they went somewhere else once it started to snow.  Instead of the cows we found this sunset and the drainage ditch at the edge of the field.



 These ducks were swimming in a concrete stream that runs a few blocks from our house.  They found something to eat, most of my photos are of them with their heads underwater.

 These photos are of the lacrosse fields.  I know, lacrosse in Japan?  Apparently lacrosse is very popular here.  I saw people out here practicing in the snow the other day.  They have men's and women's lacrosse.


 Here is Bre waiting for me to take the photos of the lacrosse field. 
 I took a couple more photos of the outside of the building where Bre works.  The last two are interesting in how the wide angle lens changes the angle of the building when I get close.


 The last photos are from my mom's request for photos of the view out of our windows.  The first photos is of the view out Bre's office window.  The other two photos are from the windows of our apartment.

 

That's all for now,

-Kyle (and Bre) in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment